Winter programs - January to March 2020
We will be offering the following winter programs in the Halifax / Dartmouth area.
Try your hand at wilderness survival, bushcaft, snowshoeing, ice fishing and more. Events will be posted as dates are secured.
Thank you for registering for the January 7th Survival Skills Program!
Please ensure the following:
- Arrive on time at 8:45 am at Staples in Bayer's Lake, 215 Chain Lake Drive, please do not park closest to the store.
- Dress appropriately for the weather: Layered clothing, avoid cotton, no jeans, warm winter boots, hat, gloves and or mitts - dress warmer then when you would ordinarily for the temperature.
- Bring a lunch, snacks, and plenty of water.
- If you have a camping knife or a compass, bring them.
- It would be helpful to bring a small day pack.
We will be out of the woods by 4:45 pm at the same location as arrival.
Payment can be made on site by credit card or cash (exact change only) or by email money transfer (security answer: survive)
Single Adult $75 +hst = $86.25.
Adult + child $95 +hst = $109.25.
If you have any questions or need to cancel, please contact us at (902) 407-1377.